Myspace Layouts
I edited my profile at Freeweblayouts.net, check out these Myspace Layouts!

Friday, July 11, 2008

native fruits of the philippines




I'm craving for my native foods. It's not easy to find them here in United States. Once, I went to a store, I've seen Rambutan on a pile. I was so happy to see them but I did not buy any 'coz they were almost $1 a piece. So I said to myself, Oh well I'm going to have them anyway when i go philippines for vacation....hm they look so delicious though (sigh sigh)*
Those Yellow round things are named Santol fruit. In English, you call them wild mangosteen . It's sour when it's unripe, It contains a milky juice. It's my favorite fruit actually. There's more native fruits i want to talk about but I can't take it anymore. I just want to eat this picture....

No comments: