Myspace Layouts
I edited my profile at Freeweblayouts.net, check out these Myspace Layouts!

Sunday, July 6, 2008

English language

Now i'll be talking about language differences.
I am currently working in a place where my co-workers are Spanish speakers and I’ll tell you that it was really hard communicating with them. Most of the time I don't understand the instructions they're giving me and the most funny thing happens on lunch breaks and such. I would sit there and eat with them and they would chat and I don't understand a thing.. then I would notice I need to file my fingernails or I’m getting more split ends on my hair....hm anyway, they are good people...they greet you good morning everyday even if you don't...of course if you don't they'll get tired and won't say it to you anymore...which is what happened to me. nyahahaha. ever felt that "don't talk to me!" every morning? Well some of them do speak English a little bit for basic communication. There is a 38 years old co-worker who's going to attend school to learn English and another 27 yrs. old told me that "It's never too late to learn you know'. I said Right on!
I am not very good with the
language either but at least im trying my best....with all of the staggering, stammering, nonsense slang’s...

No comments: