I was watching TV and I saw this Sheer Cover Mineral Makeup being introduced. It says It really is a great makeup. It conceals your blemishes and helps it heals too. The 60 days free trial is $29 free shipping. I was thinking about trying it but the price after the trial is holding me back. then there's also Bare Minerals which is more expensive and I've read something about an ingredients of it called bismuth that is not good at all for the face so forget that. and then I've found this website,
https://www.everydayminerals.com/index.php . they got a great forum about beauty and different subjects and an online shop for mineral makeup. they also offer free samples to give new customers a chance to try different colors before buying big regular ones. the free samples includes 1 concealer, 3 bases, and 1 face color. it costs me 3 dollars and 13 cents for the shipping and handling. and if you don't like the colors that came with that order you can order another set of 5 samples, only 5 samples per order though. you should give it a try. these are
the sizes I've found on the internet

for samples.
No comments:
Post a Comment